วันอาทิตย์ที่ 6 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2561

Writing + presentation คนที่ 4



My dream job

Everbody have their dream job as me when I was young. I wanted to be a teacher because I loved teaching my sisters but time flew and then my dream turned to be a model that I come up with the idea that I want to joy The Face Thailand TV shows because It’s so challenge and I like Ticha , the competitor from The Face Thailand seaseon2, she is confident , hard working and determined. At the I just want to be success full like her.
At the chart the bar chart display the number of KU students who have dream jobs at the age of 6-12 years old and 13-18 years old .
The graph shows 6-12 student the most of them wanted to be a doctor and some of them wanted to be teacher , artists and the others. 13-18 student the most of them are interested in the others kind of occupation example business owner, hair designer , guide , scientist , tutor and astronaut.
The bar chart seem to suggest the most of people at the age of 6-12 years old would choose the standard career example doctor, nurse, teacher, police ,soldier and pharmacist but the age of 13-18 years old have more specifically dicision example fight attendant , model ,director, designer ,celebrity, office worker. Thank you for attention

The bar chart below shows the number of KU students who have dream jobs.

MANEEWAN DOKBUA 6010802008 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น