วันอาทิตย์ที่ 6 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2561

Writing + presentation คนที่ 1

DREAM JOB

Hello everyone my name is Thanyaraed from humanities. Today I will present about dream job. Anyone used to think back when you was a kid that what do you want to be? and now do you still want to do it on? I was the one who  in the past and now my  dream job has change. When I was kid I want to be a nurse and now I think I want to be a proofreader. Because in the science class I feel I don’t like and  don’t understand.Make me think that learning is most effect in the job decision in the future.
And next slide is a poll that I go to survey student from Kasetsart University.It can be seen that about 95% of student has change the dream job from the past and next what are the reason that make them change. See, about 76% is  when they learn with  higher level  making they discovery themselves  that dream job  when was child  does not  suitable for them. And about 19% is  major that they learn can’t make the dream job when they was  child. It can be seen that the reason are largely base on  learning.
 So I think education of Thailand should pay attention the children to do what they like to find themselves. Thank you

Thanyaraed Sontirot 6011103341

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น